The vacation


 Daniels POV***


"Mr Daniel, we acknowledge all your enthusiasm and patriotism about this company, your impressive effort has made us come to a conclusion to give you a week off, and after that we will make you general manager of our branch in Seattle"


My mind kept replaying this scenery when I sat down at a club somewhere in south Africa, after three blunts, I was high enough to enjoy the night, because my reasonable self will never fuck any of  the bitches here, 


"Hi handsome, "


I heard a sweet voice called behind me, my head snapped at it immediately, 


"What you doing here alone, no holes to drill"  the voice whom I just found out was dark skinned said seductively 


"I bet I can drill yours better sweatpie" I replied with a wink my American assent was dripping, she'd probably get now that I ain't from here


"Your place or mine," I asked


"Yours "


I didn't wait for further confirmation as I led her out of the club and ushered her into my black Mercedes, we kept stealing glances at each other, she's really hot for a dark skinned lady, her full breast and noticeable curve already gave me a hard-on, which she can see by now, I watched her look at my dick and lick her lips, what would I do to have that hot mouth on my cock rii now, as if she could read my mind, she motioned to my dick and I nodded, she immediately zips my trousers down and brought out my dick, she gasped at the length and smiled wolfishly,  immediately her wet mouth touched me, I gasped out, fuck she's so warm, I could feel her tongue rubbing slightly on my cap, popping her slightly then after on my cock, 


"Yess!!! Like that


I couldn't stop my self from groaning and forcing her to take more into her godamn mouth, my big Cock was almost half way to her throat when she choked


"Common bitch " suck me"


She obeyed and keeping sucking and popping her head on my cock, we are already at the lounge but the pleasure was so much for me to get down, 


"Want us to take this upstair " I said 


"You bet baby"


My hands were on her ass immediately we got of the elevator, fuck, she gat a big ass, my hand sneaked under her short dress to invaded her kitty, Immediately I spotted it, I dipped my hand and finger her, the bitch was so ready for my dick, I kept fingering her while she moan out to me, her sexy moans was doing wonders to my dick, because it now twice its size, I couldn't wait anymore I bent her ass gently over the bed and entered with one thrust, she moaned and gasped, but ain't showing her mercy as I started thrusting and slapping her ass cheek, ohfuck, she's so tight, my thrust became faster and deeper, I kept fucking her tight pussy whole her pussy walls enclosed on me, she's almost here but ain't done with her yet,  I pulled out and pushed her down on the bed, then raised her two legs on my shoulders, while I pushed in my member, 


"You like my big cock uhn", I said to her but bitch could only nod, 


I kept the thrust smooth and hard, but her soft moans sent me over the edge as I fuck her harder and harder 


Ohyesssyess, oh fuck,  she screamed, my release was near, the thrust became more firm and hard now, she was probably pleading but I couldn't stop until I reached the peak and shot helluva lotta cum inside her, I rolled to my side and smirked at her


"Wanna do this again, probably this week straight "? Then I remembered I didn't catch her name.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not the usual sex

That's The Wrong Hole, Father. (Mariam’s dream) 2

NEED TO CONFESS