Desire


 I knew James wanted me, because of the way his eyes narrow anytime my cleavage shows,  like the bad girl I was, I still grinded my ass on David's trousers, I could see his bulge and I noticed the way he's now holding my waist,  but my eyes were on James,  his full lips drew me to him, and his dark features, while I was busy checking him out I didn't notice David had unzip his trouser and his dick is now vulnerable for me to play with, I stole a glance at James but he's now talking to an unknown dancer never seen before, well two can play with game, I knelt between David's legs and started rubbing my small soft hand on his huge dick, 


I so much love guys that are endowed, 


I wonder if James was,  it will be a very good combination,


David already getting far aroused, he urged me to suck him, I put my mouth on his dick and started licking his tip while I play with his balls, slowly and slowly,  he couldn't take it anymore, the held my head to his dick and thrust into my mouth, I gagged and tears sprang free,  fuck. This is so hot,  he continue fucking my Mouth and slapping my face and am sooo wet, I want to touch myself so bad, it almost felt like a need.. 


David was hell bent on fucking me senseless, I almost choked before he cum undone in my mouth, I swallowed it up immediately because I don't want to be punished my him again... I could feel James eyes on me while I swallowed the sperm, then he turned away and walked out of the club...


What the fuck is wrong with him??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not the usual sex

That's The Wrong Hole, Father. (Mariam’s dream) 2

NEED TO CONFESS