NEED TO CONFESS





"I said I'm not having s*x with him" I denied again when my best friend asked me about old guy we met in club.

"But girl, are you really sure he's a priest" Lily asked not convinced.  Matt's priest gown slowly flooded my mind, I couldn't help but day dream about how his gown flood around our body while he smashes his dick right inside me and make me grunt. 


"Hey Neon! Are you still there" Lily asked snapping her fingers.

"Yeah, I got to go now" I replied in haste 

"You going for confession again" she asked, well that's what I told her I'm doing with the priest "confessing" might really sound sappy but I was really confessing how naughty and slutty I wanted his old dick. 


He likes it that way though, me screaming and telling him how bad I've been, and how bad I wanna be with him.


"Okayyyy" she gave me a "you can't deceive me kinda look" but I ignored it and left our apartment in a rush.


Father Matt has grown on me, I want his dick every time. I've never gotten excited as this when I was with my ex boyfriend. What's different? Is it because Matt was a priest or he was older?


When I got to Matt's he had some little children over teaching them about the scriptures and all. My naughty mind thinks he was cute, he's not really that old, if 45 was anything I'd be handsome I guess. The more I look at him the more I wanna do something naughty and outrageous so he could spank and punish me later.


"Hello Father" I greeted so he can noticed my present because he was engrossed in his teachings. Immediately his eyes rested on mine, I saw the mischief and lust he tried to hide. I was wearing a blue tank top and a flowing skirt, it's not enough for the reaction I was getting from him. I looked at the kids whether they caught on but they are still very little they just greeted me back. Decidedly I went to sit at the farthest corner of Father Matt's Little church but I'd rather call it warm house because it feels really warm. 


My mind slowly engrossed itself in the image of when father Matt's head was buried between my folds while he licks my pussy lips gently and uses his thumb to caress my clit,  a moan escaped me but I subconsciously covered my mouth


I couldn't stop thinking about how he works wonders on my wet pussy with his amazing tongue, my body lapses of different erotic feelings that I couldn't control my hands as it made ways inside my skirt, I was too engrossed in what I'm doing that I didn't noticed that Father Matt's was already in front of me.


"You horny little slut" he said as he pulled my hair and yanked me back to reality. 


"The kids"


"Gone, now tell me what actually made you horny that you started playing with your self in my church" he asked with a serious and grim face.


"Father wasn't talking to me, I got horny while looking at your lips moving as you recited the scriptures, so I was imagining it inside me"  I pouted and acted as slutty as I can be.


"Come here" Matt's yanked me off the chair and made me kneel with my head aligned with his manhood.


"You know what to do, don't you" He said casually but I took the bait and unbutton his priest pants, I watched as his dick sprang free and slapped my face.


Ouuu

I chuckled and run my lips around the familiar taste of flesh and rigidity, excitement overwhelmed me. Coated with saliva my mouth continued pleasuring Father Matt's while I slowly rubbed my clit .


"Yeah, damn like that" I heard him groan out loud, I was a bit cautious because we were in his church but got excited with his moaning and took him in deeper till I gagged and my eyes was prickling with tears. Father Matt took my head in both hands and fucked my mouth with his dick, I was so horny I had to rub my thighs together, Father Matt uhnoticed my actions and turn my back to him as he inserted his now hardened dick inside my wet pussy.


"Oh yeahhh" I inwardly moaned as he filled my vagina with his dick. I literally wanna start bumping on it but he held my hair back and started giving me some back strokes that left me wondering how the f*ck didn't I meet this guy earlier! Sorry old dude.


His strokes rhymes so well I couldn't help but scream out when he slipped out of my pussy, I immediately put the dick back inside me and position myself well on the chair so he can fuck me better.


"Do you wanna confess your sins now" Father Matt's asked, I immediately replied yes because I knew stuffs like this makes him fuck me harder.


"Father, I've sinned please punish me" I said and fake wept , he looked at me as if I was a piece of shit but that's not what I'm after, I want the shattering climax he gives I'm not in for his facial expression.


"Tell me your sins, you wh*re" I download played all the fake scenarios in my head to him and watched as his eyes went surprised.


"You really kissed a blind boy" he asked supposed as he thrusted sharply inside me. 


Ahhh, Father!


"Don't scream too much else I will punish you again" he said 


"Father please, don't punish me" I said again with a fake cry. He likes it when I look like I was about to cry.  But what I didn't expected next was his repeated deep thrusts, he continue hitting my Gspot like a tornado, the waves was so strong I couldn't do anything that moan and screen out "Father!! Oh yesss... Father!”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not the usual sex

That's The Wrong Hole, Father. (Mariam’s dream) 2